I really will put something interesting on here soon... I just need to get this Microeconomics mid-term over with first.
Vocabulary:
Movement along the demand curve: A change in the quantity demanded of a good that is the result of a change in that good's price... huh?
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hello? Hello! Aha, so this does work! You are so silly. How did your mid-terms turn out? I hope that went well! I just have one, and it is next Monday (well, I also have a test in swimming class, but why would I study for that?). ¡Yo te amo! ¡Tenga un día alegre! Oh wait- are you taking French? Avoir un jour joyeux!
well...let's just not talk about those mid-terms, shall we?
molly! i found you but i can t find gracie -gah! help.
Hiya beth, go down to the post before this one and check the comments. Gracie commented on there, so you can just click on her name and it will ship you to her blog :^)
okayyyyy,
so I'm totally failing at this blog thing. But do not fear! Over thanksgiving break I'm gonna fix it all up!
Post a Comment