Wednesday, November 14, 2007

In a perfect world...

God always sets me up with the best lab partners... EVERY TERM!!! Laugh with me- my chemistry lab partners consist of someone that has adhd and is totally convinced that the other one needs to be on meds for the same...oye! Maybe they will let me pray for healing... :)

Seriously, even if we all died after mixing ammonia and bleach together, if everyone got along so well in lab, life would be bliss!

P.S. This picture is a joke and mixing ammonia and bleach is not "neato".

Trust me. Don't try this at home :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss you tons!Seriously it was like i didnt know what to do with myself on Tuesday night?I was like i feel like i'm suppose to be somewhere?Then it clicked and i cried!Ok,i didnt cry but i really miss you and everyone at home!Praying for 180!!Be Blessed Molly!!

joann boswell said...

simply amazing.

Anonymous said...

Molly i need your email so i can send you the perfect pic!!!Hit me back!!!

Tess said...

Maybe I should try that...Oh wait, read the fine print right?! I love ya lots :)