Tuesday, April 01, 2008

So, I have this cool family...

Mom, the boys, and I went on a little road trip the week before finals...

Me and Grandma Marge after an amazingggg breakfast of pancakes, eggs, the works. Pretty sure if I hung around grandma's house long enough I would put on afew pounds... not good.




Grandmas, brothers, and a cousin

A Mother (no, she is not my sister), a cousin (my texting/insta-buddy who has a really sweet ride, skis like a crazy, and makes me laugh on a daily basis), the brothers (wellllll, aside from the fact that they made me laugh so hard on the way there that I could hardly breathe...), and a grandma (p.s. one of the sweetest people you will ever meet)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a super short trip, but before we left, the cousins kidnapped me long enough to do a little gallivanting around town. Let the fun begin!




$20 bucks off the Springtime Pretty Bag. Seriously, what a deal?



The Three Amigos



I'm sorry, but... The two dorks. By the way, your hats are lovely. And weird things they are, the way they fit and all? Hahaha! Luv you guys :)


Your last name may be King, however...


Then Mom came with the boys and wanted to head on back to Bend. We were bummed, but not too much, because it's going to happen again very soon.


I Love my family SOOOOOOO much!!! They are all officially amazing.


Until next time, Keep it Classy :)

4 comments:

Grace said...

Cool doesn't even begin to describe it... =)

joann boswell said...

way to update! thanks. it was nice to hug you on my way to work earlier this week.

AND...what is this song? I love it! You must tell me who it is...

Molly Polly said...

It's called Hibernation Day by Jars of Clay :)

Anonymous said...

You and ur family rock!!!! And ur right.I could update my blog but i just dont and cant even provide an excuse for you!!! Love you!!!