Monday, November 27, 2006

Oh, the JOY of home improvements!

Almost Done!!!!

If you don't know already, I love this kind of thing!!! I am actually to blame for this hum-dinger of a project. It took soooo long!

Ta Da!!!!


Mom: so we're done with the projects for a while, right Molly?

Molly: I can't wait 'till christmas vacation! Then I'll have time to re-decorate your room and re-paint the downstairs! Do you think we should go for a different color scheme?

Here's another picture just for kicks

Glistening tower of honey- Mmmmmmm!

This is cool, and further evidence that I live in a very unusual family. Yes, we have our own honey bees-and I give tours for free! Just kidding! We have a few hives in the backyard, and a couple on a friends farm in Tumalo. This is the honey that we harvested this fall. I really wasn't that into it this year, so the boys and mom did most of the work.

No comments: