Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!




Cranberries!!!!

So, while mom and I were in the kitchen cooking up a storm, Gracie took on the brave task of breaking up the "man-war" that was taking place in the livingroom.

The best solution, was to entertain the boys with a little game of poker, in which she had no idea how to play, and the boys were trying to teach her, but they really don't know how to play either. That just doesn't work.

Apparently, the dog needed some attention too.

As you can see, Sam- the encourager of all bad doggy behavior is egging her on.

After a while, the boys decided that the real fun was to be had in the kitchen...

with me :^)

Mmmmm!!!

Mashed Potatoes at the Brattons!

We decided not to risk thanksgiving day driving to go see the fam in the valley, so we crashed the Brattions thanksgiving dinner and had a great time :^)

So, I'm going to totally steal the ever-so-popular ask a question idea

What did YOU do for Thanksgiving?

Post something, you know you want to.

4 comments:

jjschulz said...

We were in Bend for Thanksgiving! We had dinner at the Schulz', played Risk with a few people and Danny and Keri stayed up practically all night to find the best deals on Black Friday. It was fun!

Randy and Danielle said...

We went to Milton-Freewater to Randy's family for Thanksgiving! It was really fun and relaxing, we got to go up and play in the snow on the 4-wheeler, which was so beautiful! Plus I think I am a pretty good driver on those things... :0) Great times back home!

Danielle

Anonymous said...

I drove home to Bend and hung out with the fam and the greatest friends in the world! : )

P.S. You look like you're trying to bite my finger off. :0

Grace said...

Hmmm, I think you know what I did for Thanksgiving. Cool pics, if I do say so myself. =)