Hey, hey, heyyyyy!!! Wow I haven't posted a thang on here in forever! This isn't going to be too exciting or interesting because I have to write a final paper about post-modernism, Roy Lichtenstein, Andy Warhol, and a suuuuper weird book called Slaughterhouse-Five. Seeeriously! The things they make you read! It makes me wonder if University students find themselves becoming professor pleasers more than intellects by the time they graduate. Hmmmm... Anyhoo, I will have more time to write brilliant thoughts and post fun picturas later, but for now, I must write a massive paper about a book I don't like, for a class I don't enjoy, about a topic that I don't understand. I feel your jealousy of my situation rising as you read this. Heehee. And to top it off, from the sounds of things, my party-animal neighbors in back of my house appear to have invited a small village over at their house for the second night in a row and are having yet another reeeeally LOUD volleyball game. They are hooting and hollering and laughing and it sounds fun, but I wasn't invited... because I actually have never met them. My fault. Haha, poooor me, right? ;)
K K, more later!
Sunday, June 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment