No, really, this is an every day occurrence for me, and I have decided that it must be a spiritual gift. Har, har. It usually bites around eight or nine at night when all of the sudden, I get this urge to CLEAN!!!!! And I'm not talking about a little 'quick pick-up'. So I was a little concerned when it hadn't happened in a while and was hoping it would kick into gear soon because having everyone gone for a week and a half meant that if I cleaned now, it would STAY relatively clean. oooo!
So, last night around 8:30, it happened. It started with an innocent tidying of the kitchen, which turned into a not so innocent cleaning of the kitchen. Then, I went upstairs, and decided that I wanted to clean my bathroom. By this time I realized that I had gotten the cleaning bug, so I cranked up my radio and embraced the moment...or the hour...or the few hours. Of course, then I had to clean the other two bathrooms, and then vacuum the carpet, and the tiles, and my dog:) -vacuuming is no joke, this baby dims the lights!... and scrub the tiles, and... by about 11:30 I decided to hit the hay.
So there you have it.
Okay, Question time!!!!
Now that you know one of my inner-most secrets,
What is a funny Quirk about you that not very many people know about?
Ready, Setty, GO!!!

2 comments:
okay, so everyone is perfect...or really boring:)
perfect and boring, I think not! You know me better than that. A quirk I have is that I like to park far away from the entrance to wherever I'm going to get some excercise into the bargain. Unless I'm late.
~ GG, tu mejor hermana que ha regresado de Mexico pero ya no ha escrito nada en su blog.
Post a Comment