Here I am sitting on my bed with a gnarly case of hay fever and a load of homework, so what better to do than post a blog!
Winter camp was soooo great... they say that a picture is worth a thousand words, so here you are...
Here are a couple that didn't grace our cabin with their presence...
Breakfast with the girlies!!!!
Elexis (spelling?) and me waiting to get into the clubhouse for morning session


Yay for the Zip Line!!
Here is my little bro Nolan calmly getting out of that FREEZING water. Also know to sit in glacier melts after hiking up Broken Top. He is truly ice man.

Woooo! for the last few girls formerly making up Jamie's small group that aren't married...yet :)Represent!
Amazing Worship...as usual
K, I'm really proud of this one. You would've had to been there to really get it, but if you did go, "tomahawk chop" actually explains it pretty well.
Ashley, Gracie, and me after Saturday night "worship 'till the cows come home" service
I have decided that Shasta and I had the best group of girls. Every one of them was the sweetest ever, and word in the wind was that we had the only girls cabin that didn't stink- overflowing toilet and all.Yessss!!!!!!
I think this one explains it's self...

Did anyone notice how beautiful the mountains were on the way home?
Us passing the Jr. High boys bus... more of a big deal than I thing is healthy. Ah, the joys of middleschool girls.
The boys passing us back! Erggg!!!! Ha ha ha.
Are we there YET???? Praise God, Yes!The speakers were wonderful, worship was really good, free time was crazy, and I think the kids were really impacted by the weekend and God was glorified.
The burning bloodshot "camp counselor eyes" that we all got were soooo worth it!
So thar you have it! Winter camp in five minutes. Woohooo!!!!!




3 comments:
I LOVE that picture of the lights! So cool - hey I know a great gal who would be interested in that nice tennis racket business... (me) :)
WOW awesome pics of camp! I didn't know you were a tennis champ! You're going to have to come out with us and show us a thing or two. And ya I don't know a good racket from a bad one except it being shiny or not. I'd love to try some out. If you have a decent racket that you want to sell let me know. My phone # is 541-815-8869. I think we'll be playing tomorrow at some point if you want in- Eric
Okay, okay... I am by no means a "tennis champ", so before this gets out of hand, did I mention that last summer that I wasn't actually playing myself, I was feeding tennis balls to little kids and teaching them which side of the racket to hold on to :)
Thanks for the invite, but I don't think I'll be coming out today because I'm still crippled from playing last Sunday. Didn't know I was that out of shape. ouch.
I don't think I could part with any of my little buddies but you can borrow one and see what kind you like.
AND... you had better be careful where you leave your phone number... you might just have girls calling you from across the country wanting to play tennis with you. That would be funny...
Post a Comment