Sunday, April 22, 2007

Wooo Hooo!! Yee Haaaawww!!! Woot! Woot!

Yes, it's true. I have gotten me-self a new rig. Actually, to be more correct, my wonderful-amazing-fabuloso-reeaaally-greeaaat mommy got most of it for me :)

So naturally as with all new family members, this calls for a photo shoot, right?



Yup, it's a beauty...

Cool light thingy's

Happy me

Lots of roomy-ness and hand holds everywhere for when I go out driving crazy in the woods. Yes, it has seen the dirt and dust in the last week or so and it cruises over ruts and ravines with ease. Wanna see?


Just don't ask...


The only thing to damper my ecstatic happiness was the fateful trip to the gas station. heh, heh. Ummm.... $60 later (gulp) I'm happy as a clam. The gas mileage is not so great, but oh well...

People have been saying that this doesn't seem like the kind of car they would picture me in, but my reply is that they must not really know me.

Bwahahaha!!!

So, I don't have a name for it yet.

I was thinking Hubert or something, then I could call him Herbie for short...

Any suggestions?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray!!! I love it! I'm so excited to meet it! I don't know about Herbie- sounds like either an old man or a little VW bug. You need a daring name, like Fernando (means "adventurer") or Alfonso (means noble and ready). ;) I'm glad that you have such a great car!

Grace said...

noble and ready.... hmmm.
howabout "covered with dust from going hiking with gracie"?

Anonymous said...

Haha, one more joy of having a nice car: keeping it clean!! At least it is rugged, so a little dust adds to the character...

Brian said...

Grover? It's like Rover, but with a G.

Anonymous said...

Yeaaaaa! I like that one, however, if it were something more suave, it would sound better when I said I was going out on a Sunday drive with him. hahaha...