Friday, May 04, 2007

One Stinkn' Fun Weekend!

Gracie won a Wanderlust Tour for two a while back, so we went caving last weekend. Wooohooo!!!


First, we went on a nature hike and learned about sage brush, rabbit brush, and pine trees... totally felt like a tourist, which is funny since I've lived here for ten years.


The groovy van

Gracie: "ya! ya! ya!"

Molly: "I'm smiling, but if I get stuck in that cave, you owe be BIG"


Here we Go!!!

When I walked down the stairs, I made a rock fall... That kind of messed up the tour guides talk on how safe the cave was. hehe.

We really had a lot of fun crawling on our bellies... actually, I did. Gracie is so short that she just crawled on hands and knees. I on the other hand, was on my stomach a good amount of time. Fun...maybe too much, eh Gracie?

Lovely head gear

Gracie: "Did you hear that?"
Molly: "No, but I'll scream anyways. Eeeek!!!!!"


We made it out safe and sound and the air was so FRESH! Ahhh!!!


Helmet hair. agggg...
So there it is, a five hour tour in 30 seconds.

It was actually really cool because there were four people from Taiwan that came on the tour and found out that one of them was a Christian who had been in the underground churches in China and smuggled Bibles to them and had seen miraculous healings. We had a great conversation and were able to encourage him.

God is good, huh?

1 comment:

Jennifer Eileen Lankford said...

awwwwe...I missed the splunkageing!! I didn't know ya'll were cave explorers?!!! We need to be goin on some more adventures together!!