Yes, it's true, Gracie and I got a visit from the boogie man last night and boy was it exciting...
We have been house sitting for some friends up on Aubrey Butte for the last few days -I know, what a chore :)- and around three this morning Gracie bursts into my room saying "Molly!!! Wake up! There's someone trying to get in the front door!!!" My reply was quite superb- if I do say so myself... *Ahem*..."What? You've got to be kidding." (in a sleepy irritated tone) My first response was to pray because I think in the dream I so abruptly awoken from I was praying already-ever have those?... so I started praying the protection of the blood of Jesus over the house, but I can't really remember because I don't think I was all there. So then Gracie told me that she had actually SEEN the guy at the front door and heard the creep trying all the doors including the porch doors, which he would've had to climb to get to, so I leaped out of bed, sneaked over to the phone and called my Mom. (luv you mommy) She prayed and told us to call the Police, so call the Police I did, and we had some strapping (just kidding :) Police up at the house in five minutes flat. Their first question was "What are the odds that this guy was someone you know?" And we were like, "ummm... pretty bad, in fact probably zero." They looked around and said that they never get calls up there because it was such a quiet neighborhood. Quiet? Humph! We must have been quite a sight with our messy hair and slippers. hah! That picture of us being "afraid" in the cave is probably what we looked like- Just Kidding! So after they left, we found ourselves some pain inflicter's in the kitchen- just in case, goofed off for a while, and went to bed. I finally fell asleep around 5ish and who knows when Gracie did.
Exciting, eh?
Saturday, May 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I died laughing at your story. In fact I even read it out loud to Jenni over the phone and continued laughing. Thanks for the good laugh and I am glad that you both are ok!
very exciting molly. i love you guys so much and im glad nothing happened to you:) live ya -kristi
i love you guys and im glad your both very safe.
Molly, greater is He who is in you than he? who is outside your house! That's scary, but I'm glad the Lord kept you safe! So I'm a blogger now! I need your e-mail! Love you.
Post a Comment