A couple weekends ago we had a great Spring Retreat at the BEACH!!!! Woooo!!!!
These are a couple highlights... actually, a lot of highlights.....
Here we are in Salem taking a little stretch the stiff legs/ pick on local skateboarders(hahaha Janna!)/ food break.
First morning and some people didn't get quite enough beauty sleep. Just kidding!!!
Jess I love your 80's hair whether you like it or not!!!

Gracie and I got up early and hit the beach

Early=Silly

The classic feet in sand.
Clockwise from the top... Shasta, Jess, me and Jennifer
You really wanted to know that, I'm sure.
Me and Molly!
One word... actually two. Sand Volleyball!!! Woooo!!!
Bon fiya on the Beach!
We are so spiritual, that we just GLOW! Hah!
Hey, I've got an idea! Let's roast marshmallows in this raging inferno!We also "did the town"
Here we have our faithful Pastor and Pastor's wife in from the rice fields of China...
Apparently they also ride giant rabbits and pigs for fun in China too...
Bumper cars, anyone?
Ping-Pong!

Worship and the Word on Sunday
Both, amazing all weekend
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So on the way home, we stopped in Portland to shop!
Urban Outfitters
Sorry, not a huge fan (you can beat me up later) so I just took pictures instead.

Bo Peep.

Cute just doesn't describe it.
We stopped for a little Mexican food at Chevey's(did I spell that wrong?)
On the way home, we took a break at the Detroit cement-water-holder-back-thingy
On the way home, we took a break at the Detroit cement-water-holder-back-thingyThere, are you happy Phil?
We made friends with the fishermen...
...and the fish.
So there it is!
It was such a great time of relaxing, being crazy and goofy, worshipping and really hearing from God through the word and just being on the beach with Him.
Come next time and experience the wonderful-ness for yourself!


7 comments:
word
You will pay.
Jess
I'm not afraid of you...Bwahahaha!!!!
Nice work, so much fun!
that's so funny I never noticed the little horn until you pointed that out. Either that or I photoshopped that in just to mess with you! Just kidding!
next time it'll be funner cause i'll be there!!!! woo-hoo
love ya polly-wog!
aileen
yay i found your blog....how fun is that...and the emerge spring retreat stinkin rocked my world... i like your pics!
Post a Comment