Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Festivities

Well, here I am flopped on my bed, still in my pajamas, and feeling like I have been run over by a semi. The fact that I have no homework looming over head is quite a fabulous feeling, but being sick and having no homework is an insult to injury... kinda like someone punching your mom and then kicking your grandma... in the shins. (You know who you are and you are laughing right now) And, the fact that I got this cold from my illustrious sister that never gets sick enough to notice and is up skiing right now without me, is not very cool. Anyways, with not much else to do but watch Anne of Green Gables (p.s. I love that movie, don't mock me) or hang out with my box of tissues, I thought I'd strike while the iron is hot and update this here blog.

~~~~Neighborhood Christmas Party~~~~
Sam the architect. Two stories- the second floor entirely devoted to stashing more candy... oh, me.

Finished products, and fine gingerbread houses they were.
~~~~Westside YLD Christmas Party~~~~

L-R Me, Gracie, Corey (unbeknownst to us) and Elisa


~~~~Dinner with the fam at Szechuans~~~~

And, across from me we have the two comedians...

Seriously, these two are SO funny! I was laughing all night!


Here I am feeling mucho sicko. If sweet & sour soup and SPICY kung pow chicken doesn't kick this cold, I don't know what will.

I'm sorry, did you just say that you were FULL??? Unbelievable!

There you have it. Updated- so very updated.... hummmm what should I do now?

Maybe I'll crochet something... any brighter ideas?

3 comments:

Jennifer Eileen Lankford said...

Hey missy, cute pics!! I updated my blog like crazy... you should check it out and leave comments! Do you have a regular e-mail address? If you do you should give it to me next time you see me, or text me w/your new cell phone!! Anyway, I'm trying this whole blog thing, but I don't think anyone knows I'm a blogger yet, how do you tell people about yours? Merry Christmas lovely lady!!

Molly Polly said...

I can see you reading this post, and shaking your head as you move on to other less violent blogs, so just to clear things up, the word "crochet" is not a type of karate move. Looks like it, but it's not. For those not well versed in the arts and crafts, it is kind of like knitting. So there is no need to fear. It takes a little more than a cold to get me karate chopping things :) Getting my braces tightened...maybe, but a cold- no.

Christina, Hannah, Aspen, Brooke, and Taylor said...

You should come on a spontaneous trip to Idaho! Not that 6hrs in a car sick driving would feel great, but maybe you could sleep while Gracie drives! We'd love to see you two!