Well, finals are finally over, sewww... I am making up for all the months that I didn't post.
I think that I'm going to have to do this in installations :)
Three are not present- I have a big job ;)

A beautiful sunrise

---180 Student Leadership Harvest Party---


Against my protests of being dangerous, a game of chubby bunny developed.
It was really gross.
Student Leadership is really great this year, look what they are learning!!!
Makes me so proud. hahaha.
A little musica

Finally had to kick them out around 10:45. Good times :)

Lindsay's bridal shower and a very beautiful Janna

Small Group!!! Love it!!!
My brothers also went hunting this fall and totally brought home the bacon.
I didn't go, but DID learn how to butcher a deer.
I've got pictures, but I'll spare you the grossness.
Okay, post #1 done.


Morning run with Elisa

No comments:
Post a Comment