Tuesday, December 18, 2007

~~~~Recap Continued~~~~

Worship practice


we really have WAY too much fun...



~~~~Eric and Lindsay's Wedding!!!~~~~



Karlee!!!! Miss her so much!


~~~~Thanksgiving~~~~
We decided at the last minute to go over to Portland for thanksgiving-
We'll call it a spontaneous 24 hour road trip.

Aunt Kristy

~~~~Thanksgiving numero dos~~~~
So, of course we had to have our own thanksgiving dinner when we got home, because thanksgiving without leftovers is just not the real thing.

That's sparkling apple cider, I'll have you know.

~~~~Bon Fire up at the Short's house~~~~

I decided to forgo the sledding this time because I have been known to
have life-threatening-back-breaking experiences. Mostly because I am trying to demonstrate the the boys "how it is done"...

The Shorts have adopted three adorable African American babies in the last few years.
Here I am warming up by the fire with Betsy- SOOO cute!

Sam and one of his good buddies Jesse

Mom and her lady friends



~~~~Birthday party for Amber and Codee~~~~

Here are the birthday girls with their very original gifts from Dane

A little dancing- don't worry, this is about as crazy as it got.

However, I did leave pretty early... hmmmm :)

Steph-Steph and I. One of the only people I know that enjoys taking goofy self-portraits maybe a little more than I do. Us + a camera = way too many below-par-half-head pictures.

~~~~ The Christmas Parade~~~~

My favorite float complete with a fully functioning wood stove attached to the front.

Okay, it was sooooooo COLD!!! Hate to say it, but I didn't actually make it through the whole parade and baled before it ended- Sad.

No comments: